NuvoMed Pulse Oximeter - Blood Oxygen Pulse Oximeter - Healthy Living Made Simple
- Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate and pulse strength in 10 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital OLED display
- The Perfusion Index (PI) conveniently informs you of the strength of your pulse.
- If the PI value is less than 0.2%, this means that your hands are either too cold or improperly positioned in the pulse oximeter.
- Simply warm your finger and re-position it so that it is right between the LED light and sensor
- Light, compact, and portable. Accommodates wide range of finger sizes, long battery life, automatic power off after 10 seconds
- Suitable for mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate while on the move.
- You should only use the pulse oximeter before or after your exercise.