Boon Sport Muay Thai Athletic Tape
Snowplast Zinc oxide tape is tape for gauze wrappings and suitable for taping hands for competition in boxing, Muay Thai, MMA and more.
Made from zinc oxide for a 'skin-friendly' feel, the tape frees you from needing scissors to cut them. They are non-stretch and tear easily. White Zinc oxide tape so is gentle and conforms to your skin. Tears easily so there are no scissors required. Comes in one size only. The tape is for securing gauze wrappings to the hand for competition and its occasionally used for securing handwraps in-place in the gym and before competitions. Zinc Oxide Tape is a good quality 100% cotton tape with good adhesive properties. Our tape has a computerised unwind design which means it comes off the roll very smoothly and it unwinds to the core.
Our Zinc Oxide Tape has a strong adhesive, is easy unwind and easy to hand tear. The tape is 13.7m in length and available in the following widths:- 1.25cm, 2.5cm, 3.8cm and 5cm. The strength of the actual tape material is an average 43lbs per linear inch.
Note: The adhesive is good but to get the best out of it, stick it on the first application to the skin and try not to handle it too much. To increase the adhesiveness of any sticky tape, warm it up slightly and prepare the surface, with a pre-tape spray, skin tuffner or adhesive spray, so the glue will have no reason not to last the distance.
Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing, MMA, All Sports, Everybody who is involved with any Contact Sports or Sparring
- Engineered by dentists for an accurate, flexible and confident fit
- An ergonomically designed shape that molds better at lower temperatures for a customized fit
- Controlled thickness in key areas provides optimal protection
- Great suction creates the ease to breathe and talk
- The advanced application process ensures graphics long-lasting wear
- Can be worn with braces
- The tape is 13.7m in length and available in the following widths:- 1.25cm, 2.5cm, 3.8cm and 5cm.